Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Just Like To Talk

This is the first blog I've ever done.  I just like to talk, and hey, here is a harmless place where people can choose to listen---or not.

I have a multitude of things I'd love to make my first post about...how to decorate sugar cookies, put together a wedding cake, how to clean in a hurry when guests are coming over, how to jump rope backwards...  but instead I am going to go and mend a bag of clothes for a friend.  She was going to throw them all away when there is hardly anything wrong with them!  I can mend them all for her in about an hour, and then I'll probably head over to her place to help her decorate the Halloween sugar cookies she is making for a school event.

In the meantime, I will at least leave you with something pretty to look at if I can figure out how to attach it!  It is a picture of the wedding cake I did this past Sunday for my friend Becky's wedding.  Her wedding theme was a Masquerade Ballroom, and her flowers were deep purple calla lilies and star gazer lilies.


I'll be back later to post more...if anyone has a suggestion of what they would like to hear a post about, feel free to comment. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment