Thursday, October 21, 2010

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies

Ok, so it's totally the wrong time of year to be posting this, but I really wanted to share a couple pics of the cookies I made last Valentine's Day for the Sweetheart Banquet I helped set up.  I also made cherry and strawberry cheesecake and chocolate cake, and chocolate dipped strawberries.  There was almost nothing left (which is the way I like it)!!






Wow, this makes me hungry!  It was so much fun to put together!  I am really looking forward to making Christmas cookies this year.  I intend to have some fun with them as well. :-)

Ok, this blogging thing is so addicting that after I post this, I am going to post one more with a really great trifle recipe that I made this spring.  I found the picture while pulling up the ones of these cookies and strawberries, and I just can't resist sharing it.  The post with the step by step how to make the chocolate covered strawberries pictured above will have to wait though!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment